XAMS e-Learning platform now live
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new e-Learning and e-Assessment system. It is a third-party system called XAMS which is already used by a number of awarding and professional bodies including Lantra Awards and Open Awards. XAMS is fully integrated with the QuartzWeb system that powers our EUSR platform.
All existing approvals for e-Learning and e-Assessment training programmes have moved over from our previous system to XAMS.
The new system has greater functionality, including:
- It’s fully compatible with all the latest web browsers
- It allows individuals to resume e-Learning from the point they last finished, if their session is interrupted
- It’s fully mobile enabled, so individuals can complete e-Learning on their devices including iPad/tablets
- Users can bulk register individuals for e-Learning and e-Assessment
- Users can still track the progress of individuals
- It allows bulk ‘registration’ of individuals for e-Learning and e-Assessment courses
- Pre-requisites are now checked against QuartzWeb when an individual is ‘registered’ on e-Learning and e-Assessment course
- Individuals have their own logon to XAMS and will create their own password
- XAMS is now accessed directly from the EUSR website, as well as the activation e-mail
- CBL Administrators also have an XAMS logon to track progress and results
- Enhanced reporting will follow.
If you have any immediate questions please refer to the user guide, or contact the EUSR Support team, available Monday 8.00am – 5.00pm Friday, by email: email@example.com or telephone: 0121 745 1310 (select option 1).