Guide for Submission
Registration applications are submitted using a Registration Form and a Batch Form. Please note that Registration Forms and Batch Forms are scheme specific.
The applicant details should be clear and easy to read for both our administrative staff and our Optical Marking system e.g. checking letters such as “V” and “U” could not be mistaken. Forms must not be altered e.g. by using Tippex.
If an individual is sub-contracted, the company/employer information requested on the registration form relates to the company that the individual works for and is paid by, not the principal contractor.
If you would like more information about privacy regarding your registrations, please see our privacy notices.
Why has my application not been accepted?
Applications will not be accepted if they:
- Are received more than 28 days following the training
- Are illegible
- Are not original documents
- Are completed in pencil
- Do not show a minimum of First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Employer Name, E-mail Address and Photo
- Are not signed by the Approved Trainer or Assessor for Passport schemes
- Do not include appropriate supporting evidence, e.g. multiple choice answer sheets for SHEA and National Water Hygiene schemes
- Are not signed by the individual company/employer
Find Out More
If you have any queries or questions relating to photograph submission, please contact EUSR Support. We are available Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm, via email: email@example.com or tel: 0845 077 99 22.