Provider and Trainer Support
Guidance for Providers and Trainers
These pages contain information and guidance on the most frequent questions we get asked by providers and trainers regarding EUSR administration, our schemes or programmes or our quality assurance. From time to time we review the questions we get asked and update the FAQs page – so do check here if there isn’t a specific page relating to your query.
Our Technical Bulletins are issued on a scheme by scheme basis when there is an update from us that requires action from you. We save all our Technical Bulletins below, so you can quickly refer back to these critical updates.
- Abrasive Wheels new scheme is launched
- Amendment to NWH PLG – August 2021
- SCO Scheme Update – September 2021
- Updated Utility Excavations Scheme – September 2021
- Recording Employer Names Within QuartzWeb – October 2021
- Smart Card Update – November 2021
- GL/6 Update – Availability Extended – December 2021
- BESC: Access, Movement and Egress assessor registration – December 2021
- Excavations Upskills Training Self Assessment – January 2022
- MATS Basic Tower Climbing & Rescue scheme – March 2022
- Expiry on Non-Trainer SHEA and NWH cards for Trainers – May 2022
- Basic Tower Climbing & Rescue scheme – May 2022
- Virtual & Smart Cards Update – June 2022
Find Out More
If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, our EUSR Support team is on hand. We are available Monday to Friday, 8.00am -5.00pm, via email: email@example.com or tel: 0121 745 1310.