BESC: Access, Movement & Egress assessments may only be carried out by approved providers who have appropriately qualified assessors. The scheme requires that all Assessors are qualified to appropriate standards as described below:
- A1 – Assess Candidates Using a Range of Different Methods
- A2 – Assess Candidates’ Performance Through Observation
- Recognised alternative to A1/A2 (e.g. D32/33 or City & Guilds TAQA Award)
Assessors must additionally be able to demonstrate through their CV:
- Vocational knowledge
- Experience and understanding of current field operations
- Experience of carrying out assessments within the power industry
Please note: Assessors may only complete assessments through an approved provider.
Find Out More
If you would like to get trained in this scheme, please see our list of training providers. If you are a Training Centre and would like to deliver this scheme, please see our guidance in the Approval and Delivery section.
If you have any queries relating to EUSR or the evidence requirements for any of our schemes or programmes, please contact the EUSR Support team. We are available Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm via email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0121 745 1310.