Grundoburst Course (Tracto Technik-UK)
This product is operated by Tracto Technik – UK.
The TRACTO-TECHNIK training event for new and experienced GRUNDOBURST Operators will explain how to safely and correctly use the GRUNDOBURST Pipe bursting system, for a variety of pipe bursting, pipe reduction and swage lining installations. The course can be held in Bedford or Kirkcaldy at our Learning and Development Centres, or a customer premises.
Duration and Detail
The one day event for up to 8 individuals includes a morning PowerPoint classroom demonstration, followed in the afternoon with a full hands-on practical assessment. The practical assessment includes the set up and complete operation of the GRUNDOBURST rig accessories and tooling for specific tasks and applications.
Successful individuals will subsequently be awarded a TRACTO-TECHNIK UK certificate of competence, and a new or updated Energy & Utility Skills card, showing they have attended the accredited GRUNDOBURST Operators event.
Training being carried out at a customer’s own premises will be required to provide:
- Meeting/classroom facilities for the duration of the event.
- A fully functional GRUNDOBURST rig with Power pack, complete with accessories, tooling and a working safety strike alert system. These should be removed from a trailer and displayed statically in a yard or similar environment prior to the arrival of our Trainer.
- A safe outside area of approximately 60mtrs x 6mtrs to enable our instructor to deliver the practical assessments.
- Individuals must wear full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the practical session.
- EUSR registration number (if registered).
- Welcoming comments/introduction.
- Course outline/objectives introductions.
- What is a GRUNDOBURST?
- Uses, and different models.
- Main components.
- Operating controls and control panel layouts.
- Risk assessments.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Tooling selection and blades.
- Pipe condition.
- Job site.
- Remote control and Cable strike warning system.
- Trouble shooting.
- Pull back and docking.
- Practical operation of GRUNDOBURST.
- Correct decommission procedure.
- Basic maintenance.
Registration on EUSR is valid for 3 years from date of training.
Find Out More
To find out more about this endorsed training programme contact Gary Preston, Training Manager at TRACTO-TECHNIK UK on 01234 342566 or email email@example.com.