Trainer Approval Workshops
About the Workshops
These workshops are a mandatory requirement of the trainer approval process for our National Water Hygiene, SHEA suite and Safe Control of Operations schemes. The cost is included within your trainer approval fee.
Topics included on this one-day workshop include:
- Aims and objectives of the scheme
- Accessing the data drive and the menu design
- Administration required on our schemes
- Common errors in administration of our schemes
- Scheme structure
- Scheme specific rules and requirements
- Audit and quality assurance
- Our online registration system, QuartzWeb
- Overview of health and safety modules
- Overview of tests – examples of marking and associated administration
Due to COVID-19 our Trainer Approval Workshops have been cancelled.
Find Out More
If you are interested in getting approved as a trainer and attending a Trainer Approval Workshop, please contact email@example.com or call 0121 745 1310 (option 1).