As well as the pre-requisite National Water Hygiene and Safety, Health & Environmental Awareness (SHEA) Water, an individual working in the public highway, carrying out Main Laying operations, would be expected to also hold NRSWA modules 1-6 and 9.
The following evidence must be submitted (Note: please do not send in original certificates):
- Certificate for qualification Level 2 Diploma in Network Construction Operations (Water) Supervisor
Including the following units:
- 301 Carry out risk assessments for water network construction operations
- 302 Carry out operational planning for water network construction operations
- 303 Ensure your own actions reduce risks to health and safety during network construction operations
- 304 Ensure your own actions aim to protect the environment during network construction operations
- 305 Locate and avoid supply apparatus and sub-structures
- 306 Monitor Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- 307 Monitor Excavation in the Highway
- 308 Implement installation and construction methods and procedures for Water Network Construction Operations
- 309 Monitor the installation and construction process for network construction operations
The Level 3 Diploma in Network Construction Operations (Water) Supervisor qualification can also be used for registration on the Energy & Utility scheme Utility Network Construction Supervisor.
Find Out More
If you would like to get trained in this scheme, please see our schemes search. If you are a trainer and would like to deliver this scheme, please see our guidance in the Approval and Delivery section.
If you have any queries relating to EUSR or the evidence requirements for any of our schemes or programmes, please contact the EUSR Support team. We are available Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm via email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0845 077 99 22.