About the Scheme
The standards for this scheme were developed in collaboration with employers and stakeholders from across the energy and utility sector. Training and assessment against each standard gains an individual a registration on EUSR. Training and assessment is delivered by providers through their Energy & Utility Skills approved programme.
The standards and registration categories are:
- Category 1. Locate Utility Services
- Category 2. Implement Safe (Digging) Excavating Practices
- Category 3. Install, Inspect & Remove Timber Support Systems
- Category 4. Install, Inspect & Remove Steel Support Systems
- Category 5. Install, Inspect & Remove Proprietary Support Systems
Registration on EUSR
Registration on EUSR is valid for three years for each of the registration categories following successful completion of training and assessment on a training programme approved by Energy & Utility Skills.
Find Out More
If you would like to get trained in this scheme, please see our list of training providers. If you are a trainer and would like to deliver this scheme, please see our guidance in the Approval and Delivery section.
If you have any queries relating to EUSR or the evidence requirements for any of our schemes or programmes, please contact the EUSR Support team. We are available Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm via email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0845 077 99 22.