Drain & Sewer Cleaning using High Pressure Water [WHALE]
This product is operated by Whale Tankers (The National Drainage Academy).
This two day programme is designed for new and experienced sewerage tanker drivers and sewer jetting operatives who use van pack and trailer jetters or jetvac units.
The aim is to ensure that the individual can safely use high pressure water jetting equipment for drain and sewer cleaning in line with individual water company requirements, approved codes of practice and manufacturer guidelines.
On completion of the programme individuals will be able to:
- Recognise associated equipment defects.
- Assess the risks involved with high pressure water jetting.
- Follow safe systems of work.
- Explain the immediate procedures for dealing with injuries.
- Carry out inspections of jetting hoses and pumps.
- Effectively use associated control equipment and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Registration on EUSR is valid for 3 years from date of training.
Find Out More
If you have a training package that you would like to be included within this registration family please view our Endorsed Training Programme approval page.
An Endorsed Training Programme is a training package that has been approved by Energy & Utility Skills as meeting its objectives. They are offered by private companies and any questions relating specifically to that training package should be directed to the appropriate provider.