Our Manual Handling Endorsed Training Programmes are for employees who undertake any form of manual handling as part of their work. It aims to ensure that employees understand the hazards associated with manual handling and how to reduce the risk of injury.
The core areas that we would ensure are covered by the course objectives includes;
- Manual handling risk factors and how injuries can occur
- How to carry out safe manual handling including good handling technique
- Appropriate systems of work for the individual’s tasks and environment
- Use of mechanical aids, if appropriate
- Practical work to allow the trainer to identify and put right anything the trainee is not doing safely
Training courses offered are:
- Manual Handling (Half Day) – Alpha Training Safety Solutions
- Manual Handling Awareness and Practical Application – Pragmatic Consulting
Find Out More
We are always very happy to offer advice and guidance before you make a submission to have your training programme endorsed. If you would like to talk to us about the service and to find out more about whether it is suitable for you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 745 1310 (option 1).
An Endorsed Training Programme is a training programme that has been endorsed by Energy & Utility Skills as meeting its objectives. They are offered by private companies and any questions relating specifically to that training package should be directed to the appropriate provider.