Half Day – Manual Handling
This product is operated by C&G Services (Europe) Ltd.
This training course is designed for any person who in the normal course of their work is required to carry out Manual Handling tasks.
On successful completion of this training course delegates will have sufficient information to carry out Manual Handling tasks safely and efficiently.
The course content includes theoretical and practical exercises covering:
- Introduction, aim and objectives
- Duties and responsibilities
- Understand the need for correct manual handling techniques
- Personal factors influencing manual handling operations
- Recognise the types of injury resulting from incorrect manual handling
- Reducing risks during manual handling operations
- Demonstrate knowledge and correct lifting techniques relating to various kinds of load
- Demonstrate knowledge and correct technique for pushing and pulling of various kinds of load
- Understand and practice good team lifting techniques
- Evaluate the task, load, environment and their individual capability
- Recognise various types of lifting aids available
The course allows a maximum of 10 candidates per instructor.
The length of this course is half a day.
Registration on EUSR is valid for 5 years from date of training.
Find Out More
If you would like more information on the course please click here.
An Endorsed Training Programme is a training programme that has been endorsed by Energy & Utility Skills as meeting its objectives. They are offered by private companies and any questions relating specifically to that training package should be directed to the appropriate provider.