Environmental Awareness [MORRISON]
This Endorsed Training Programme is operated by Morrison Utility Services and is offered to their employees only.
This 1 day endorsed training programme is designed to introduce Morrison Utility Services employees, in particular supervisors and agents, to a better knowledge and understanding of environmental issues in the workplace. It has been designed to give individuals knowledge of the value and importance of the Environmental Management System (EMS) within Morrison Utility Services and for them to appreciate its importance both to themselves and their job roles.
At the end of the course individuals complete an open-book test, comprising 20 questions, to assess their understanding of the course.
On completion of the programme individuals will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value and importance of the Environmental Management System together with its importance within the organisation.
- Recognise the importance of waste awareness management in the workplace and be able to complete a waste transfer note.
- List resources used, and understand the importance of pollution control.
- Demonstrate their ability to identify and name various environmental nuisances.
- Identify and name flora and fauna, and recognise invasive plant species.
- Understand the relevance of archaeology, sites of special scientific interest (SSIs) and the importance of trees in environmental management.
Registration on EUSR is valid for 3 years from date of training.
Find Out More
If you have a training package that you would like to be included within this registration family please view our Endorsed Training Programme approval page.
An Endorsed Training Programme is a training package that has been approved by Energy & Utility Skills as meeting its objectives. They are offered by private companies and any questions relating specifically to that training package should be directed to the appropriate provider.