Environmental Awareness [M Group Services]
This Endorsed Training Programme is operated by M Group Services and is offered to their employees only.
This 1 day endorsed training programme is designed to introduce M Group Services employees, in particular supervisors and agents, to a better knowledge and understanding of environmental issues in the workplace. It has been designed to give individuals knowledge of the value and importance of the Environmental Management System (EMS) within M Group Services and for them to appreciate its importance both to themselves and their job roles.
At the end of the course individuals complete an open-book test, comprising 20 questions, to assess their understanding of the course.
On completion of the programme individuals will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value and importance of the Environmental Management System together with its importance within the organisation.
- Recognise the importance of waste awareness management in the workplace and be able to complete a waste transfer note.
- List resources used, and understand the importance of pollution control.
- Demonstrate their ability to identify and name various environmental nuisances.
- Identify and name flora and fauna, and recognise invasive plant species.
- Understand the relevance of archaeology, sites of special scientific interest (SSIs) and the importance of trees in environmental management.
Registration on EUSR is valid for 3 years from date of training.
Find Out More
If you have a training package that you would like to be included within this registration family please view our Endorsed Training Programme approval page.
An Endorsed Training Programme is a training package that has been approved by Energy & Utility Skills as meeting its objectives. They are offered by private companies and any questions relating specifically to that training package should be directed to the appropriate provider.