Our Endorsed Training Programmes in Electrofusion Welding covers staff who possess little to no experience or for those who may need refreshers in welding of Polyethylene Pipe by the means of Electrofusion welding.
The core areas covered by the course would ensure:
- Mapping to HSG85 Electricity at Work
- WIS/GIS Standards
- The principles and working practices for work on Electrofusion Welding
- Provide operators with the best working practices for Electro Fusion Welding
- Knowledge and practical experience on systems
- Coverage of manufacturers standards
Training courses offered are:
Find Out More
We are always very happy to offer advice and guidance before you make a submission to have your training programme endorsed. If you would like to talk to us about the service and to find out more about whether it is suitable for you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 745 1310 (option 1).
An Endorsed Training Programme is a training programme that has been endorsed by Energy & Utility Skills as meeting its objectives. They are offered by private companies and any questions relating specifically to that training package should be directed to the appropriate provider.