About the Briefings
Trainer briefings are an important part of maintaining approval for our Passport Schemes.
When we redevelop our Passport Schemes, you will have to renew your approval as a trainer (or assessor for BESC: AME). As part of this process, you will have to attend a Trainer Briefing.
At these briefings, usually half-day, we take you through the major changes to make sure you get the most out of the schemes when you deliver them. It’s also a chance for us to share with you any new support materials and exemplar activities.
Examples of topics covered in a briefing are:
- Accessing the data drive and the menu design of the scheme
- Administration process and responsibilities as a trainer for the scheme and assessment
- Trainers Guides and scheme Programme Leader Guide/Specifications
- Scheme structure and conversion
- Audit & quality assurance of trainers
- Practice of the delivery in groups
- Documentation process
- A test – for National Water Hygiene only
Find Out More
For more information on when we run Trainer Briefings, please contact the Quality Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about fees, please see our Price List.